Christine Tries Activated Charcoal Powder!
Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- Whiten and brighten your teeth using all 100% organic charcoal powder.
- Gently polishes and removes surface stains.
- Soothes gums, fights bacteria and reduces inflammation.
- No synthetic additives, preservatives, foaming agents or fluoride.
How to Use:
Add a pinch of powder to the palm of your hand. Dip wet toothbrush into the powder. Brush for one to two minutes then rinse. Brush again with plain water to remove excess charcoal residue. Use as needed.
How It Works:
This 100% organic teeth whitening powder contains no synthetic additives or preservatives. Made mostly from coconut shells, the powder activates to give you a brighter, whiter smile by carbonizing residue left behind by acidic foods like coffee, wine and berries. Charcoal is excellent at absorbing these heavy molecules and other impurities. The natural charcoal also freshens breath, soothes gums, fights bacteria and reduces inflammation.
100% pure activated charcoal powder
- Highest quality food grade charcoal
- Use within 12 months after opening
- Suitable for users with sensitive teeth and gums
Results may vary.
Try Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder Risk-Free!
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Do I need a special toothbrush to use Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder?
No. You can use your regular toothbrush.
Is the powder meant to be gray colored while brushing?
Yes. Natural bentonite clay is used in the formula, and it’s an excellent source of calcium, magnesium and silica. It’s also helpful in keeping tooth enamel healthy.
Is this product tested on animals?
No. We do not endorse, promote or sell any products that have been tested on animals.