Kelly Tries the LUV SCRUB!
- Unique mesh exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and dirt with ease.
- Made with gentle, skin-friendly material that stretches up to 50 inches.
- Reaches in-between fingers and toes unlike rigid brushes or sponges.
- Creates a luscious lather with any body soap.
- Dries fast unlike harsh exfoliators that breed bacteria.
Out of Inventory
How to use:
Wet the LUV SCRUB and apply whatever soap or body wash you like, then massage over your body. Once you’ve luxuriously lathered yourself, just rinse off in the shower. After each use, rinse the LUV SCRUB and air dry. Use daily.
- Doesn't breed bacteria like other bath tools.
- Unique and hand cut. There may be variations, but this is normal.
- Can stretch up to 50 inches, so your back will get just as much LUV as your easy-to-reach areas.
- Natural stretching is normal and won't impact its effectiveness.
- Can be replaced every 18 months, unlike traditional loofahs that only last a few months.
Do not use on areas of skin with cuts and abrasions.
Try the LUV SCRUB Risk-Free!
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
60 - Day Money Back Guarantee
We know you expect the best - that’s why your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply send it back within 60 days and we’ll refund or exchange your order. No questions asked!
Accepted Payment Methods
We strive to make it easy as possible to purchase from New For You and we are proud to offer easy ordering through Amazon Pay and Paypal. We also accept all forms of credit card payments.
To order, simply click the ‘add to cart’ button and choose your preferred payment method. Once you order, our fulfillment center will have your order shipped out either the same day or the very next, and you can expect to receive your package within a few days from now.
I have a skin condition; can I still use the LUV SCRUB?
The LUV SCRUB is not recommended for people with skin conditions. It’s also not recommended to use the LUV SCRUB on areas with cuts or abrasions.
How often do I need to replace my LUV SCRUB?
It’s recommended to replace the LUV SCRUB every 18 months.
How do I clean it?
Rinse the LUV SCRUB with some hot water and let it air dry in a ventilated area in order to avoid mildew.
Can I travel with it?
Absolutely. Just make sure to pack it while it’s dry and not moist or wet.