Christine Tries the Clay Cleanser!
Neogen Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser
- Korean beauty meets natural Canadian clay in this must-try foam cleanser.
- Canadian colloidal glacial clay, carbonated water and centella extract give your skin an amazing deep cleaning.
- Removes makeup, dead skin cells, impurities and blackheads.
- Carbonated water makes the cleanser bubble and gives you a gentle exfoliation.
- Leaves your skin soft, hydrated and with a youthful glow.
Size: 4.23 oz.
Out of Inventory
How to Use:
- Apply a thick, even layer to dry skin.
- The cleanser should start to foam and you’ll feel a gentle, tingly sensation.
- After about 5 minutes, add lukewarm water and then softly massage the cleanser into your face.
- Rinse off with warm water and dry face with a clean towel.
- Use the Neogen Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser once or twice a week instead of your normal face cleanser.
After use, make sure to secure the product with the cotton pad inside the jar and the clear plastic cap (included), so the clay retains its foaming properties.
Canadian colloidal clay, Carbonated water, Kaolin, Centella asiatica, Cacao extract, Lotus extract, Rice bran extract
This product is free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates. It’s also cruelty-free.
Try the Neogen Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser Risk-Free!
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
60 - Day Money Back Guarantee
We know you expect the best - that’s why your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply send it back within 60 days and we’ll refund or exchange your order. No questions asked!
Accepted Payment Methods
We strive to make it easy as possible to purchase from New For You and we are proud to offer easy ordering through Amazon Pay and Paypal. We also accept all forms of credit card payments.
To order, simply click the ‘add to cart’ button and choose your preferred payment method. Once you order, our fulfillment center will have your order shipped out either the same day or the very next, and you can expect to receive your package within a few days from now.
What skin types is this cleanser good for?
The Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser is good for oily, combination and dry skin.
Is it good for sensitive skin?
Yes. It’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Can I replace my daily face cleanser with the Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser?
Yes. You don’t need to use your normal face cleanser before using this product.
Can I use it daily?
No. It’s recommended to use this product 1 to 2 times a week.
Does it sting when the cleanser bubbles?
You should feel a gentle tingle, but nothing painful.