Kelly Tries the Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat!
Silicone Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat
- Make your brushes look and feel brand new by giving them a deep clean.
- Wash away stubborn makeup residue and bacteria with this silicone-based cleaning mat.
- Features five different textures for washing, refining and rinsing brushes.
- Suctions to your sink or any hard surface for controlled cleaning.
Size: 17cm (L) x 11cm (W)
How to Use:
- Suction the mat to your sink, ideally under the faucet.
- Wet the mat and add a brush cleaning solution of your choice. Using hand soap will also suffice.
- One by one, begin cleaning each brush on the various textured surfaces of the mat, rubbing the bristles up, down and around to get a good lather. There are two textures each for “washing,” “refining,” and “rinsing.”
- When finished cleaning your brushes, rinse the mat and let it air dry.
How it works:
Use this silicone mat to remove makeup buildup and harmful bacteria from your makeup brushes. Get a deep, concise cleaning from the mat’s various textures that are ideal for eye makeup brushes but also designed for larger foundation and highlighter brushes. The raised textures of the mat allow you to spread the bristles of each brush to wash away stubborn makeup residue.
Try the Silicone Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat Risk-Free!
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
60 - Day Money Back Guarantee
We know you expect the best - that’s why your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply send it back within 60 days and we’ll refund or exchange your order. No questions asked!
Accepted Payment Methods
We strive to make it easy as possible to purchase from New For You and we are proud to offer easy ordering through Amazon Pay and Paypal. We also accept all forms of credit card payments.
To order, simply click the ‘add to cart’ button and choose your preferred payment method. Once you order, our fulfillment center will have your order shipped out either the same day or the very next, and you can expect to receive your package within a few days from now.
Why are there different textures on the mat?
This is to ensure your brushes are getting a precise, deep clean. The two “wash” pads can be used as a first step, whereas the “refine” pads can be used to remove eyeshadow or liner from smaller brushes. The “rinse” pads are designed to be used as a final cleaning step with more water.
Do I have to suction the mat to my sink to use it?
This is the recommended way to use the mat; however, you can simply hold the mat in your hand. When suctioned to the sink or a hard surface, the mat will not move around, so it’s a matter of preference.
Can I clean all of my makeup brushes with the mat?
Yes! The mat is ideal for eye, foundation, concealer, blush, highlighter brushes, etc...basically any brush you want to keep nice and clean.
How do I clean the mat itself?
If you make sure to rinse the mat with warm water after each use, you shouldn't need to clean it often. If makeup residue builds up over time, simply use a cotton pad dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean the mat.